Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A dream...

...so Im leaving work. Its already gotten dark outside. Im getting into my truck and I text my girlfriend to let her know Im on my way to pick her up from her house, which isnt far at all from the studio. Im driving along, listening to music, I turn on a couple of streets. I turn on her street and as I pull up I call her cell to let her know that Im outside.
I see her door open, I see her walking towards my truck, I open the door from the inside so she can get in. We kiss, we ask each other "how was your day" and stuff. I pull the parking brake and just before Im about to take off, something strange catches my attention. I look over at my girl and its not her. I mean it kinda looks like her but there's just something really strange about her face. And as Im noticing this I also notice that she's not talking to me anymore. She's just looking at me....staring. And i dont know what to say. Actually, at this point, i just have no idea of what is going on. I begin to realize that, I dont even know who I am. Im just totally confused and lost and overwhelmed...
...then im awake. I look over and she's there. And Im there. And everything is ok.


Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment